BASIC CLASS OVERVIEW:
- Trained by the experienced staff of F.E.W.
- You will receive a T-shirt upon first payment towards tuition.
- Classes are Cardio Intensive. If you are not “in ring” shape it’s OK! The purpose is to help get you there! No prior conditioning is necessary but is highly recommended!
- You DO NOT need a license in Florida. However, in some states you do.
- Main purpose of class is to teach Ring Technique, Basic Ring Psychology, and most importantly SAFETY!!
Fighting Evolution Wrestling trains its athletes the way WWE, TNA, & New JAPAN prefers their athletes to be trained. Please contact us by email or phone if you have any further questions about the program not answered here. At the end of the Basic program, You will have a few options as follows:
- You can forgo graduation and walk away because it’s not for you.
- Invitation to the Advanced Class (If pre-requisites are met)
- May be offered a full or part time job to work for F.E.W.
Whether you are a savvy ring veteran looking to sharpen your craft or new talent looking to find their way, F.E.W. has something for you! Fighting Evolution Wrestling is dedicated to honing your in-ring wrestling abilities. During the sessions, you will learn more advanced training techniques and move-sets, Ring Psychology, Delivering promo’s, you will participate in matches and receive direct feedback on your performance with offered critiques on how to improve your in-ring ability by the staff or invited guest. This class is meant for those who have graduated beyond basic training, Looking to be offered a spot on our live shows, and also for amateurs looking to move to the next level.
SATISFACTORY TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have wrestling boots, wrestling shoes, or sneakers.
- Elbow pads & knee pads are HIGHLY recommended.
- Long sleeve gym shirt (preferable) to work out in & an extra one to go home in
- Bring a towel.
- Bring water or your own water container (sports bottle, mug, etc) to stay hydrated.
- You must assist with ALL ring duties (Set-up, Break-down, cleaning, etc) for all of our events. It’s part of your training. Date(s) and Day(s) TBD.
- Must maintain mandatory three (3) days a week in attendance. No excuses.
- Students may not inquire, solicit, partake in any outside bookings, try-outs, or seminars without consent.
- Students are not to have visitors inside the facility without prior approval.
*Failure to respect these rules, will result in review & possible suspension from the program.
You have four (4) payment options to choose from:
Pro Wrestler training: $2,000 (*minimum $500 down)
*Pay in Full: $1,500
Manager / Referee / Valet Training Tuition: $500
Commentator Tuition: $300
2 Week Trial: $75
You can either walk-in to our office or fill out the application online via our facebook page: . PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE (see below).
You can use your bank account/e-checks (bill pay), Check, credit or debit card, PayPal or Money Order. Cash will be accepted only in person. Payments are non-refundable. All checks to be made out to: I.VIZION, LLC
As in any form of sport or entertainment, there are no guarantees in pro wrestling—Only opportunities. If you’re local to South Florida or plan on moving here and want a career in Pro Wrestling, no one gives you the best chance for success like Fighting Evolution Wrestling.
Fighting Evolution Wrestling would like to remind you that it’s a full contact sports entertainment company and students and professionals are trained athletes. You should never try to copy what they do in and out of the ring. Our program requires a degree of skill and risk. All students, visitors, and spectators assume full responsibility and liability outside the scope of our place of business and events. Copyright © 2014 Fighting Evolution Wrestling